Di - Ammonium Phosphate (DAP)
Jai Kisaan Navratna DAP
(Di - Ammonium Phosphate)
DAP is a granulated, high quality, water-soluble, complex mineral fertiliser containing primarily of 18% Ammoniacal Nitrogen by weight and 46% Phosphate by weight. DAP is suitable for all types of soils and can be used as a base fertiliser for all crops. DAP is a dry material used extensively for bulk blending and for direct application. Jai Kisaan – Navratna DAP 18:46:0 is sold in high quality HDPE bags of 50 kg.
|Nitrogen (N) %||Phosphorus (P) %|
Application and Benefits of DAP 18:46:0
- Nitrogen and Phosphorus ratio are best suited for Pulse and Oilseed crops;
- Increases flower number and fruit setting, thereby improves the crop quality and yield;
- The NP ratio of 1:2.5 is a scientific combination for basal application to all crops and both the nutrients are chemically combined and interaction is synergistic;
- Highly soluble, quickly dissolves in soil to release plant-available phosphate and ammonium;
- Ammonical form helps in releasing the micronutrients (Zn, Fe, Cu & Mn) from soil and thus making it easily available for crop uptake;
- Band application is recommended for more efficient use of P.